Future Students
Current Students
7,000 + students on campus!
Have Fun & Help Solve the World's Greatest Problem!

Kpop College

Learn, Enjoy and Become

Forums

Forum Home > Learn Korean Language > Ask Korean Teacher Han-Na a Question

Kpop College
Site Owner

This is your chance to ask Korean Teacher Han-Na a question about Korean Language or virtually any other matter about South Korea. 

--

June 16, 2015 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adanna D.H

Hello, im new here nd i just want to know, in your korean lessons where am i supposed to find the multiple choise test to do it after each lesson? Thank You, if you can help me please.

July 10, 2015 at 3:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adanna D.H

Kpop College at June 16, 2015 at 4:02 PM

This is your chance to ask Korean Teacher Han-Na a question about Korean Language or virtually any other matter about South Korea. 

Hello, im new here nd i just want to know, in your korean lessons where am i supposed to find the multiple choise test to do it after each lesson? Thank You, if you can help me please.:)

July 10, 2015 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kpop College
Site Owner

Hello Adanna, great question! The multiple choice tests are still being developed. Once we have them up and running we will post a link on the Korean Language Learning Course page. In the meantime, keep practicing and good luck! 

--

July 16, 2015 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexandria Richardson

Dear Ms. Han-Na,

Here is my question. Since I am already bombarded with the work of my regular school, are you able to teach on the weekends? (Friday night,Saturday, and/or Sunday afternoon.) I hope you take this question into recogniotion. If so, thank you and if not, I understand. Thank you for your time.

From, Alexandria Richardson.

March 29, 2016 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sana devi
Hello miss hana..im a new here and dont know much about this kpop college... So can you please help me?? Im an indian too so can i too join kpop college?
--
Love korea
January 20, 2017 at 4:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sana devi
Hello miss hana..im a new here and dont know much about this kpop college... So can you please help me?? Im an indian too so can i too join kpop college?
--
Love korea
January 20, 2017 at 4:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chloan_hye

Hello miss/teacher hana...i wanted to know how would i find my student ID..can u help me??:):)

--

KEN PATCHICO

January 30, 2017 at 2:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kenny

Hello? Miss Hana? I just joined in and I was wondering where I can get my student ID 

April 10, 2017 at 9:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.