Future Students
Current Students
7,000 + students on campus!
Have Fun & Help Solve the World's Greatest Problem!

Kpop College

Learn, Enjoy and Become

Forums

Forum Home > My Home Country > United States

Kpop College
Site Owner

United States of America - Kpop College students

If you're a Kpop College student and you live in this country, please click the (+Post Reply) button in the upper right hand corner of this page to let other students know this is your home country. Are you looking to meet new Kpop friends in a different country? Are you looking to start you're own Kpop group but you need more members to complete the group? Then this is a great place to locate those students. Only post a reply if you live in this country. This will help all students quickly locate new Kpop friends sorted out by their home country. If you want to chat with someone from this country and friend request them, then click on their picture to visit their Kpop College student profile page. 

--

March 3, 2014 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bless

Hello all! I just found out about this awesome site today! I had a group but the members didn't work out. I'm looking for serious members who wants to become famous to join. This group is located in Sacramento, California. Check out my sites, do comment or reply to me if you are interested, thanks!

March 6, 2014 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xue Hua

Hello, I want to be in a group and become famous. I live in Newnan, Georgia. If any of you are interested please Kik me at Zhishan Zhang. Thanks!!

--
March 16, 2014 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aiban-Kun

Hello guys~ I am from CA. ^^

--
Saranghae~
<3
March 20, 2014 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brianna Smith
Hi I'm from California!
March 22, 2014 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Artsy" K-pop Designer

Hi, everyone! I'm from NH!!!

I like BTOB, Teen Top, VIXX, Infinite, EXO, MBLAQ, and SHINee!!! let's be friends?!

March 24, 2014 at 2:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

"Artsy" K-pop Designer

I want to form a group too!!! message me if ur interested

March 24, 2014 at 3:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CaoLuLu
Hey guys! I'm from OH but I'm moving to TX soon. I wanna start a group!!! :)
March 24, 2014 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

desirraay aka kuroshi

Xue Hua at March 16, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Hello, I want to be in a group and become famous. I live in Newnan, Georgia. If any of you are interested please Kik me at Zhishan Zhang. Thanks!!

hi im from lithonia but i think thats to far

--

Gotta love CL <3

March 25, 2014 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

desirraay aka kuroshi

anyone from lithonia or Atlanta here

--

Gotta love CL <3

March 25, 2014 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Artsy" K-pop Designer

Anyone from NH??

--

EMILY the 'Artsy' Designer!

March 25, 2014 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Artsy" K-pop Designer

Hi I'm Emily the Kpop Group Promoter for BtoB. I love BtoB and their music. If you want to be on my team, let me know by visiting my Kpop College Student page and I'll add you to my team here. Let's promote the world's best Kpop group! Click here to visit: BtoB Fan Club

--

EMILY the 'Artsy' Designer!

March 30, 2014 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

blasion_invasion
Hello everybody^^ I live in Idaho.. which is very unpopular.. But i want to form a group and make friends as well!! I like 2pm, SuJu, SS501, HELLOVENUS, f(x), Girls Day, SHINee, JJCC, exo, infinite and bigbang!
April 2, 2014 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eunbi Choi
안녕 진구들.. Hey my name's Eunbi, I'm from South Korea and moved to Massachusetts when I was like 4. Any Massachusett 언니's or 오빠's out there?
April 6, 2014 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinhee Im

Hey! My names Jinhee I live near riverside, CA. I would love to be part of a group! If anyones interested just message me. I okay with distances up to 30-40 minutes

April 14, 2014 at 1:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pearl

Kpop College at March 3, 2014 at 9:05 PM

United States of America - Kpop College students

If you're a Kpop College student and you live in this country, please click the (+Post Reply) button in the upper right hand corner of this page to let other students know this is your home country. Are you looking to meet new Kpop friends in a different country? Are you looking to start you're own Kpop group but you need more members to complete the group? Then this is a great place to locate those students. Only post a reply if you live in this country. This will help all students quickly locate new Kpop friends sorted out by their home country. If you want to chat with someone from this country and friend request them, then click on their picture to visit their Kpop College student profile page. 

:DI'm here!

--
April 16, 2014 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lee Soojung

Hello Everyone,

I'm from Arizona and I would like to meet people to form a kpop group. I have always enjoyed performing. 

April 17, 2014 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kemnebi

Lee Soojung at April 17, 2014 at 12:03 AM

Hello Everyone,

I'm from Arizona and I would like to meet people to form a kpop group. I have always enjoyed performing. 

Hey I in Arizona! Tempe! Where might you be?

April 18, 2014 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Victoria

"Artsy" K-pop Designer at March 24, 2014 at 3:08 AM

I want to form a group too!!! message me if ur interested

Hello my name is Victoria I was thinking about joining or making a group , I'm interested 

April 21, 2014 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aly_bae

Hi i am Aaliyah, I am  from New york. I am looking foward to meeting you all.

April 21, 2014 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.