Future Students
Current Students
7,000 + students on campus!
Have Fun & Help Solve the World's Greatest Problem!

Kpop College

Learn, Enjoy and Become

Forums

Forum Home > My Home Country > Trinidad and Tobago

Kpop College
Site Owner

Trinidad and Tobago - Kpop College students

If you're a Kpop College student and you live in this country, please click the (+Post Reply) button in the upper right hand corner of this page to let other students know this is your home country. Are you looking to meet new Kpop friends in a different country? Are you looking to start you own Kpop group but you need more members to complete the group? Then this is a great place to locate those students. Only post a reply if you live in this country. This will help all students quickly locate new Kpop friends sorted out by their home country. If you want to chat with someone from this country and friend request them, then click on their picture to visit their Kpop College student profile page. 

--

March 3, 2014 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leximus

Hi everyone if you're from Trinidad and Tobago ,mainly Trinidad though,and you love/like kpop and your interested in doing dance covers for both kpop and other genres of music please let me know.My friend and I are starting a dance group and we'll like to know who's interested in joining.Thanks for reading everyone! :)

March 24, 2014 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

umarnobbee
Hi I'm from Trinidad!
September 4, 2015 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimby_t_s_h_t

Sorry for only NOW seeing this...i would love to do something like this! xO

April 29, 2016 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.