Future Students
Current Students
7,000 + students on campus!
Have Fun & Help Solve the World's Greatest Problem!

Kpop College

Learn, Enjoy and Become

Forums

Forum Home > New Kpop Group Auditions > CLOUD9

Jeong Mae Ryun

Hello everyone! It's me Cheonsa. So I am having auditions for a group that I created called CLOUD9! CLOUD9 will be an international girl group of females between the ages of 13 & around 25. The number of members will be between 4 and 9, depending on the talent that is received but I am also apart of the group. Of course vocals are important, but so will dance skills (occasionally). The group will be doing covers first & while doing those, behind the scenes we will be working on original material, which brings me to my next point. If you are able to do things like choreograph, compose music, write lyrics, or mix audio/video then that's great! You could be part of the driving force that helps get the original material out. A few things will be thought out when all members are chosen. Things such as leader, vocal & dance positions, fanclub name & color, maknae (which is automatically decided when lineup is complete), and how the line-up works will be discussed. That being said, I ave decided to not make myself leader. I thought that it should be a group decision. On to the audition info! Auditions shall last until June 16 of next year (2015) UNLESS: 1, I feel that I have a good line up thought out, or 2, there are already a lot of auditions that have been sent in. I know it's a long time but a year seems like it's not too little time & not too much. To audition you really need to send in a vocal video or a dance video although both are preferred just so that I can get a taste of your talent. It can be learned material, freestyle, or original material. Please make sure that it is clear as well. It doesn't have to be crystal but just well enough to hear well/see well. One last thing before I finish my ramble. I am going to review & think of possible line-ups and positions as I get auditions. That includes seeing what works well together and what doesn't. It'd help if you did the same as someone else but you don't have to. This also includes pronunciation. It's not super strict... Yet. Alright. Well that was my ramble. Sorry if it seems really long. I just wanted to make sure that I covered everything. Feel free to ask questions & audition please. Thank you for reading/auditioning if you will! ~ Cheonsa
July 18, 2014 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kpop College
Site Owner

Thanks Cheonsa for posting information about your auditions for your new Kpop girl group "CLOUD9". Good Luck in your search for the best Kpop stars!

--

July 18, 2014 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Deauna

Can i audition?

August 4, 2014 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

E.G.

I'm relatively knew here, how would I do that

August 5, 2014 at 3:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeong Mae Ryun

You can audition Deauna~ If you'd like to audition, just send in a video of you singing and/or dancing, E.G. ^+^
August 8, 2014 at 2:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeong Mae Ryun

UPDATE - I will be choosing 9 people to be in this group as I'm not going to have time. I'm starting a large collective and didn't think first before the idea came to me. When I say large, I mean LARGE. Is love to continue CLOUD9 myself but I do not feel that it is for me anymore. There's also one more thing: there is a position for manager. You will take over for me. I notice that I have left a lack of information in my first post. Please email all inquiries and auditions to cloud9idols@gmail.com. FOR AUDITIONS: 1. Name 2. Age & birth month/year 3. Audio/Video of you singing any song of your choice 4. Video of you dancing (optional but would actually be good) 5. Why would you like to be in this group? FOR MANAGER: 1. Name 2. Age & month/day 3. Have you managed before? (Basically experience) 4. Why would you like to manage? 5. Would you take care of the group when you need to? Thank you! Please audition. I'll be reviewing all auditions then I will be allowing the chosen members to be in the group and to manage. Good luck to everyone & thanks for interest! ^+^ ~ Cheonsa
August 15, 2014 at 12:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

b2utifularmy

Is this still going on? I know you said until 2015 but I was just wondering~ 

September 15, 2014 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeong Mae Ryun

Yes it is!
September 15, 2014 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

b2utifularmy

I'll do it then! I'll send in a application today or tomorrow~

September 15, 2014 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeong Mae Ryun

Cool! Thank you for your interest! ^+^
September 15, 2014 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

b2utifularmy

Youre welcome! I hope Im good enough :/

September 16, 2014 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Soo Min 오수민
hi! I'm just wondering if this audition is still going on? I'm interested.
October 2, 2014 at 2:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeong Mae Ryun

It is!
October 2, 2014 at 8:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Soo Min 오수민
so you don't mind if i'm wearing a scarf?
October 2, 2014 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeong Mae Ryun

Nope. Not at all. ^+^
October 2, 2014 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kim Skyler

I have the urge to audition but I'm better at dancing than singing and if you think I can't sing good enough can I be the rapper AND maknae (If I do audition and if I get in)?

October 2, 2014 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeong Mae Ryun

Sure! Just go ahead and audition.
October 2, 2014 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Soo Min 오수민
nomu kamsahamnida! you are so nice. I'll be sending the audition today.
October 2, 2014 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeong Mae Ryun

Haha. No need but thank you. I'm looking forward to it. UPDATE: I think the group will be 10 members instead of 9. I may rejoin. I am not sure but in still picking 9 people.
October 3, 2014 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Soo Min 오수민
already email it to you. ^^
October 3, 2014 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.