Future Students
Current Students
7,000 + students on campus!
Have Fun & Help Solve the World's Greatest Problem!

Kpop College

Learn, Enjoy and Become

Forums

Forum Home > Electronic Cards > Sympathy Card - Jinie

Kpop College
Site Owner

Dear Jinie,

We are so sorry to hear the loss of your father. There has got to be so many great and wonderful memories you can remember him by. It's got to be tough losing someone so close. We wanted to let you know, we are here for you when you need someone to talk to. 

--

January 15, 2015 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Latia

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. My condolences go out to you and your family, if you need someone to talk to just message me. Even though Kitty Pretty is not together, we are still a family and always here for you no matter what. :)

--

Be inspiring!!!!!!!!!! ^____^

January 15, 2015 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angie Yang
Administrator
No matter what, don't keep your sorrow inside. A better future is coming your way, so make sure you face it with a smile, okay? We're all here for you, Jinie :-) Fighting!
--

January 15, 2015 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sayo / HaYeon

I know its hard to lose an important person, but he will be always by your side. Even if you don't see him, in your heart he still lives.

Don't lose hope, KP is always there for you<33

--

January 16, 2015 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexander 알렉스

We are always here for you <3

--

January 17, 2015 at 6:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tae-Eun Hyun
Hello! I'm late..sorry.. I'm so sorry!! :( but i hope your future will be perfect... your dad is watching you and he will always be in your heart.
January 20, 2015 at 12:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tae-Eun Hyun
Hello! I'm late.. sorry.. I'm so sorry... but i hope your future will be perfect. Your dad is watching you and he will always be in your heart. Fighting!
--
January 20, 2015 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pauline Legaspi
Jinie-ya.. I'm sorry for your loss But I'm sure you have a good future ahead of you, Please don't let this put you down! Fighting! Gambatayo-ne? -Pauline
January 20, 2015 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joanne

Jinie, sorry to hear that...he will alway be in your heart :D

Fighting! <3

January 21, 2015 at 7:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.