Future Students
Current Students
7,000 + students on campus!
Have Fun & Help Solve the World's Greatest Problem!

Kpop College

Learn, Enjoy and Become

Forums

Forum Home > Contests > Kpop Selca Tournament

Kpop College
Site Owner

Which student on campus will go on to win the Kpop College - Kpop Selca Tournament? This is your chance to enter the competition with your best Kpop Selca photo. You will be competing with students from all over the world that attend our university. The winner will receive recognition on our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages and the tournament page. Kpop College receives thousands of views everyday, in fact our site ranks higher than 99.7% of all the websites on the internet, so lot's of promotion for the student that wins!

How to enter:

1) Upload your best Kpop Selca photo to your Kpop College Student Profile page. If you're logged in at Kpop College, you should see a box in the upper right hand corner of the page that has your student name. Click on that button to go to your student profile page. Then on the left side of your page, click Edit Profie and upload your Kpop Selca photo. You can upload any size photo.

2) Leave a message in the comment section below that you like to enter the Kpop Selca Tournament. We will try to upload your photo to the tournament in the next 24 to 48 hours.

How to vote:

To cast your vote click the button under the student's photo on the Kpop Selca Tournament page. When the voting button is clicked a new page will open to the student's profile page that you can review. Feel free to also send them a friend request too! Votes will be calculated by our university administration office and the Kpop Selca Tournament page will be updated in the next 24 to 48 hours. You may cast a vote once every day. You can also cast a vote for more than one person in the tournament.

Competition Duration:

Once enough students enter the tournament and fill all the open slots the competition will begin. The voting buttons will not be activated until then. So hurry and get your chance to enter our world wide Kpop Selca Tournament for studens on campus!

--

August 9, 2015 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YeeMei

Hello KpopDJ, I would like to join the Kpop Selca Tournament! :D 

August 12, 2015 at 6:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kpop College
Site Owner

Thanks Yee Mei! We updated the Kpop Selca Tournament page with your student profile photo! Voting commences as soon as all 32 spots are filled. Good Luck, Yei Mei and have a great day!!

--

August 12, 2015 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

세연/Sami
Administrator

Hi! :) Can I join the kpop selca tournament please?

August 12, 2015 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YeeMei

Thank you KpopDJ! Have a nice day! :D

August 12, 2015 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kpop College
Site Owner

Thanks Yee Mei!! And thank you Sami for entering the Kpop Selca Tournament! You are now officially in the contest. Round 1 East division is now complete. We have 30 more slots to fill to begin the official voting. Hurry and get your Kpop Selca in the Tournament!! It will be a very interesting and fun tournament as the votes start rolling in! Which two students will make it to the Championship Round?

--

August 15, 2015 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CHI

HI KPOPDJ! I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE KPOP SELCA TOURNAMENT! :)

August 16, 2015 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kpop College
Site Owner

Thanks CHI for entering in the 2015 Kpop College - Kpop Selca Tournament!! You are now registered in the tournament Round 1 West side. Good Luck in the competition!! Hurry students, there are only 29 open slots left to get in this year's competition!! Which students will make it to Sweet 16, The Elite 8, The Final 4 and The Championship round? This year is building up to be an exciting competition!

--

August 16, 2015 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dayne

<3 <3  Hi KPOPDJ.....................it's me CLAIRE I would like to join in the tournament :):):D 

--

Beautiful'Brat :)

August 19, 2015 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kpop College
Site Owner

Thanks Claire!! You are now entered into the 2015 Kpop Selca Tournament at Kpop College! You are the West Round 1 bracket! As soon as all 32 spots are filled, voting will commence! Good Luck, Claire!! Hurry students, don't miss your chance entering in this year world's best Kpop Selca Tournament!! 

--

August 19, 2015 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dayne

thank you very much :) kpopDJ :)

--

Beautiful'Brat :)

August 19, 2015 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

julgeee

Is it too late to join? xD

August 28, 2015 at 12:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kpop College
Site Owner

Thanks Julgee for entering the 2015 Kpop Selca Tournament! You're now officially included in the competition in Round 2 East Side. Good Luck!! Hurry students, there are now only 26 spots left to jump into this exciting tournament! Which student will take home the World Championship best Kpop selca photo on the planet?

--

August 28, 2015 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GabrielaLoBasso

Hello, I would like to enter the Kpop selca tournament! :D

August 28, 2015 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kpop College
Site Owner

Thanks for entering the Kpop Selca Tournament, Gabriela!! You are now officially in our 2015 Tournament! Btw, it may help if you upload a larger photo to your student profile page as it appears to not utilize all the vertical space available in the tournament compared to the other photos uploaded. Good Luck in our Kpop Selca Tournament!! 

--

August 29, 2015 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexandra (Lee Hani)

I would like to enter to ^^

September 7, 2015 at 2:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pauline Legaspi
Hello Kpop Dj! If you don't mind I'd love to join the selca contest as well ^~^! I don't have my computer with me right now but when I'm able to change my picture please add me to the tournament! Thanks! Pauline
September 7, 2015 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kpop College
Site Owner

Thanks Hani and Pauline for entering the 2015 Kpop Selca Tournament! You're now officially in the contest. Good Luck! There are 23 remaining open spots, so students hurry and enter this year's tournament! Which two students will make it to the Championship for the best Kpop Selca photo?!

--

September 7, 2015 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexandra (Lee Hani)
Btw can we change our selca entry per round?
September 7, 2015 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexandra (Lee Hani)
What i mean is can we still change our entry ?
September 8, 2015 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.