Future Students
Current Students
7,000 + students on campus!
Have Fun & Help Solve the World's Greatest Problem!

Kpop College

Learn, Enjoy and Become

Forums

Forum Home > Record Label Auditions > JYP Entertainment

Kpop College
Site Owner

If you've just came from our Kpop Audition page, thank you for voting. Your vote has been casted for JYP Entertainment! Please leave your comment, questions below. Note: Negative comments are not permitted. Here at Kpop College we want to foster optimism, teamwork and endurance.

--

August 22, 2015 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

안젤리카

:)

September 3, 2015 at 5:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kathleen Hernandez

Someday, I hope to be participating in a cast of this enterprise! I going to work hard! 

September 10, 2015 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GLYZEL GD

i really want to be part of JYP...:o

November 8, 2015 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ciqah
I want to join the audition. .I already have an account member jyp entertainment. .and I already submit the audition form. .and I already accept the email from jyp artist team. .now what I have to do ??
--
Never get to know what 'GIVE UP' are ...
January 9, 2016 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kae_Rose

I hope to someday be a part of the JYP Family! I'm very interested in Korean culture, not just the music, but their society, living styles, and.. if I don't make it as an idol, i'd like to become an english teacher ;) 

April 22, 2016 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

natasha margaret

How do you audition?

--

June 12, 2016 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Victoria Thompson
I would love to be apart of JYP
--
July 2, 2016 at 8:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley Yang

I would love to audition for JYP but I tried to audition on their website but they told me I had to be a member in order to audition. I filled the form to be a member but it won't work for me. I will give it another try and see what happens next!

November 22, 2016 at 9:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shizuko

Me and my friends are in a gril group and we really want to audition for JYP. We have a really great personality and we love kpop. We believe that if we practice we will get better. We hope that someone will contact us and let us know more about the auditions for JYP and when they are held.

--
March 22, 2017 at 10:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cee

Shizuko at March 22, 2017 at 10:11 AM

Me and my friends are in a gril group and we really want to audition for JYP. We have a really great personality and we love kpop. We believe that if we practice we will get better. We hope that someone will contact us and let us know more about the auditions for JYP and when they are held.

JYPE allows people to do an online audition as a group. So, you can look on his website. I know that if you pass then you have to go to Korea for the next audition. 

--

C E E 

Check out MLDY's official page! 

Don't hesitate to add me as a friend! 

Let's collab!

March 22, 2017 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shaianne Mak

I would love to be scouted out by JYP, but i still need alot of practise to achieve that goal. I tried their website, Kpop Star 6 Auditions and even tried to make a youtube channel. I'm not giving up now!

November 27, 2017 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kleopatra

my dream is to be a member of JYP and i will make sure to achive it8)

March 19, 2018 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.