Future Students
Current Students
7,000 + students on campus!
Have Fun & Help Solve the World's Greatest Problem!

Kpop College

Learn, Enjoy and Become

Forums

Forum Home > Global K Center > Global K Center Q&A

Kpop College
Site Owner

Post your questions below for our new partner "Global K Center" located in South Korea.

--

September 3, 2015 at 9:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BigUp Me

How do you accept students? Is it through auditioning and accepting the people who have potential?

September 24, 2015 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stacy_1302

Do accept an students?Do u have to be 18 and above to enroll?How much is the training course,dormitory and everthin?:/

October 20, 2015 at 8:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fuyukai
Is it acceptable for college/university?
--

October 22, 2015 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jesstal
I'm a Malaysian. And I'm only 13. Can I be a student there?? I wanna go but my parents doesn't want me to be so far away and they don't like me singing Korean songs.
--
December 9, 2015 at 3:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Noor Fatihah

i'm really want to go there:)

December 13, 2015 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Anna

I'm having a problem. I am trying to submit my audition application but it doesn't let me and it says I have to attach my ID photo when I've attached it already 100 freakin times. PLEASE HELPP!~

December 27, 2015 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Neelima

Hey i  am Neelima... I just want to know how much is the tuition fee for each kpop course?? and is the dormitary cost is included in the tuition fee....?? and how do you accept students... through auditions or through an application form...?? Thanks in advance... :) 

January 7, 2016 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ariel Yeung

Hi this is Ariel,I'm forteen years old and can I be part of a student at the the Global K Centre. I really want to go,but my mom just keeps heading towards the doctors. Btw just als owant to know the fees.

--

January 11, 2016 at 10:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weiwiii

Hi! 

I've got some questions:

The normal lessons (the one we have at school) are in English, aren't they?

Can we enter to the school without having a very good potential?

How much a 6 months course? 

Pleaase, heelp!!

February 5, 2016 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xinying
Hello, I am currently 17 this year. And I have been wanting to be korean singer or actress to make my dreams come true. I really hope that I could be like Park bo young, Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, etc. I since young told myself how I wish I was born in South Korea so I am able to attend auditions of JYP, YG, SM, LEON, DSP, A CUBE, CUBE, etc. So I am able to know am I able to purpuse my dream, and know how good am I. Am I able to pass all those obstacles. I want to be like a young axtress just like Kim Sae ron as well. She is a amazing actress. I also want to be like Lee hyun woo, he is good at everything just Miss A Suzy bae, she good at dance,singing and acting. I really hope I could be like them, on eday. My parents don't allowed me so I am secretly doing some kpop dance lessons but money I saved up and pay them by installments and working part-time but paid is very little so work 3 jobs. Weekends and weekdays after school. I work during holidays if I can. Haha So pls make my dreams come true. To tell u the true , I am really short even I am 17. I am 143cmheight. So I hope no one will criticise anyine of my height and what soev e. Hope there is some hope. Right niw I currently studying about beauty stuffs. I don't want to be a beautician that is not my dream I choose that as I have no other choices to choose. So I hope I could do some stuffs like kpop like that.
--
~RUBY~
March 12, 2016 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xinying
Hi, may I know the lessons that got people speak english right and chinese right I hope so. The day there, the house how. As we r not norn there so ehere do we sleep at, miney will they give us?? Food? Clothes? Give us lessons to learn korean speak korean talk like korean dress like korean. Do like korean do.
March 12, 2016 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xinying

Kpop College at September 3, 2015 at 9:17 PM

Post your questions below for our new partner "Global K Center" located in South Korea.

I want to know that where do we sleep, as in do we have houses to sleep in? Do we have allowances to pay for those tution fees? Do u give us lessons as in the person ables to speak english or chinese likw that so we could able to go to school and training the smae time. May I know what time do we have to go to school? How long dors it ends? When is recess timr? Do u give us school uniforms, shoes, books, bags, etc fir free?? Do u give us transport moneys as well ??
--
~RUBY~
March 12, 2016 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley maldonado

seems legit how much is it

March 29, 2016 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley maldonado

what does it take to join ?

March 29, 2016 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thao

Anna at December 27, 2015 at 8:38 PM

I'm having a problem. I am trying to submit my audition application but it doesn't let me and it says I have to attach my ID photo when I've attached it already 100 freakin times. PLEASE HELPP!~

I too am having the same problem let me know if you figure or to apply.

April 12, 2016 at 1:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lean

I'm from the Philippines and I'm 17 years old. I'm planning on being a trainee in GKC, but I was wondering if you accept Pinoy trainees to audtion?

May 2, 2016 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ha Yeon

Lean at May 2, 2016 at 6:56 AM

I'm from the Philippines and I'm 17 years old. I'm planning on being a trainee in GKC, but I was wondering if you accept Pinoy trainees to audtion?

I think they do.  Somewhere in the site it says:  "Application Qualification | No Restriction on Age, Gender or Nationality".

What I'm wondering about is how much we have to pay for it.  I keep on doing my research, but that information doesn't seem to appear ANYWHERE on the internet.  I'll try to dig deeper.

--

Join my KPOP Girl Group!  

May 4, 2016 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeremiah Youngblood
Hello, my name is Jeremiah Youngblood and I would like to be apart of the Global Stage K Center. Ever since I was sixteen years old., it has always been my dream to become a K-pop. I want to be the first African-American male in the K-pop industry. Parting a apart of Global Stage K would me achieve my dreams. It would be a honor to participate in this. Please, pick me. Thank You!
September 15, 2016 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darina
Hello. Tell me please how much is a month of training in this academy?
July 13, 2019 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.