Future Students
Current Students
7,000 + students on campus!
Have Fun & Help Solve the World's Greatest Problem!

Kpop College

Learn, Enjoy and Become

Forums

Forum Home > New Kpop Group Auditions > 2016 World Kpop Festival (USA Preliminaries)

송성희 (SOBI)
Hello fellow students! For everyone who doesn't know me, my name is Sobi and I'm an aspiring musical artist. Over the past several years the kpop world festival hosted by KBS has gained a lot of pupularity from talented kpop cover artists across the globe. Now, it's not yet that time of year again for the preliminaries, but it's never too soon to start to prepare. This is why I'm hosting auditions to put together a girl Group for the festival. The girl Group will have a total of 5 members (2 spots are already filled) The requirements are as follows : Must live in the U.S. Must be willing to meet up for designated rehearsals Must be ages 15 and up Must be completely dedicated This is going to be a serious project and will require that you give your all, but don't worry, we'll still have fun! If you're interested in auditioning please send: Dance videos Singing videos And statement as to why you'd like to participate in this group To dezz97@live.com Thank you so much! Best, Sobi
--

Music Is One

November 3, 2015 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SecretH3ro

I live in Georgia. Is that ok?

November 13, 2015 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iyanna Bailey

I live in arkansa and about to graduate

December 4, 2015 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tori Anne Pinard

I live in Virginia, is that far from where rehersals would be?

December 10, 2015 at 2:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.