Future Students
Current Students
7,000 + students on campus!
Have Fun & Help Solve the World's Greatest Problem!

Kpop College

Learn, Enjoy and Become

Forums

Forum Home > Uniting Music Composers and Performers > Kpop College Lyricist - Wang Jungie

Kpop College
Site Owner

Please meet Wang Jungie, Lyricist for Kpop College. Students, Indie Artist's and Record Labels who are interested in obtaining help in writing and translating Korean / English songs for your artist's please see our talented Korean and Engish Lyricist, Wang Jungie. Students if you have any questions for Wang, please leave your responses below. Wang will occasionally offer some tips for our students below to help you in writing lyrics. Please visit Wang Jungie's page to listen to her great singing abilities coupled with her powerful way to translate Korean / English songs!

--

June 26, 2016 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JUNGIE

Hello everyone!

If you any of you have any questions, whether it be about advice on writing lyrics, translating, creating cover lyrics, etc, feel free to leave them below or if you would rather not ask on a public forum post, feel free to send me a private message~ ^^
I'll try to answer al questions to the best of my abilites~

Hope you all have an amazing day!~
Cheers!

--

July 3, 2016 at 2:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TeezerTeezer

oh now i see where youcan post questions!! ok, im sorry to see that it has been inactive almost a year

June 6, 2017 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JuPiter

hello i have a quick question i want to start a kpop group but i dont know what the best way to go about it would be. i would want to do one worldwide because where i live not a lot of people listen to kpop, so if you could help that would be great!!!

October 2, 2017 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.