Future Students
Current Students
7,000 + students on campus!
Have Fun & Help Solve the World's Greatest Problem!

Kpop College

Learn, Enjoy and Become

Forums

Forum Home > Contests > Rising Legends Contest - JYP & Soompi

Kpop College
Site Owner

JYP Entertainment and Soompi Rising Legends contest is now taking place! The winner will go on to receive a one-on-one interview with a JYP talent scout and may advance as the next Kpop star! Let's help students at Kpop College who have advanced to the next round by voting for them (every hour) from now until September 7, 2016 10pm EST / 7pm PDT. To view all contestants in Round 1 visit: Singers - Rappers - Dancers

And the good news is that 4 of our Kpop College students have already advaned to the next round!! If one of our Kpop College students go all the way to take the win and receive the interview with JYP you'll know you have a friend on campus who interviewed with the South Korean Record Label! The label may also see that there are many talented students on campus at Kpop College and send their scouts to our campus to be on the look out for the next Kpop stars! So let's help our Kpop College students take home the Gold! Be sure to keep voting for them every hour, you can do it and they're counting on their fellow students on campus!

After you place your vote them please leave a message below to show your Kpop College teamwork pride! The current students who have advanced to the next round are shown below. If you've made it to the next round and you're a student at Kpop College please leave a message below so we can add you to the list.

Vote for Hani - Friend Request Hani

Vote for SOBI - Friend Request SOBI

Vote for Kiaja - Friend Request Kiaja

Vote for Anna - Friend Request Anna

Vote for Joanna - Friend Request Joanna

--

September 3, 2016 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LA

Hi! I also made it to round 1 in the rapper category :) I hope you can help me, I really want to get to round 2!! 

http://www.soompi.com/legends/contestants/louiseeeiana/

September 4, 2016 at 5:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angie Yang
Administrator

Wow! Good luck to all of you! :)

--

September 5, 2016 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LA

hi! just an update, I made it to the semi-finals!!! :) the voting will start September 15, 7PM PDT 

September 14, 2016 at 6:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

annie agustin

Good luck to all of you!! Can't wait to see what will come from this :)

--

M

September 20, 2016 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexandra (Lee Hani)

I made it into the finals! :D The winner will be decided in this round so I would really appreciate it if you voted for me again

Just simply click on the link and press "vote for me"

http://www.soompi.com/legends/contestants/keylex2314-3/

You can vote hourly using different devices and browsers. Share it too if you can ❤

Thanks so much in advance!

September 28, 2016 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexandra (Lee Hani)

Youtube link: https://youtu.be/-2cs0al7SM8?list=PLtjR8d8digdg3uKrp_9JQztTP8TfBBG-N

September 28, 2016 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.