Future Students
Current Students
7,000 + students on campus!
Have Fun & Help Solve the World's Greatest Problem!

Kpop College

Learn, Enjoy and Become

Forums

Forum Home > Team Thunder > Constructive Feedback

Kpop College
Site Owner

Students: please let us know below when you have provided "Constructive Feedback" to other student's cover performance here on Kpop College. Students who provide the best and most constructive feedback to other students here on campus will get the chance to make it on the:

Kpop College Hall of Fame Scoreboard

Students who show "Team Thunder" pride by helping their fellow classmates out with Constructive Feedback are displaying great teamwork skills. Record Labels need future artist who are not only talented but who also exhibit great teamwork skills. Companies can't survive unless they utilize strong teamwork skills supporting one another. It's a business for them, and unless the team is working together and synergizing they will eventually fall apart to become a non profitable business model. 

--

January 7, 2018 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kei
I am very amaze and glad that this site is existing. It helps us to have an opportunity to reach our dreams and many students here are very good and have talents.
--
March 25, 2018 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MLDY (멜로디)

We rated covers and just uploaded a video of our own!

--

#STANMLDY

CHECK OUT SECOND SUN ENTERTAINMENT

March 28, 2018 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RE:play

Ι gave feedback and posted our cover  but...after I looked at it again, the comment had weird symbols in it for some reason so I  deleted it and then it wouldn't let me post it again...I will try tomorrow too and will edit this comment as soon as it's done .I just wanted to let you know ^^

April 16, 2018 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MLDY (멜로디)

We gave feedback and posted our covers. :) 

--

#STANMLDY

CHECK OUT SECOND SUN ENTERTAINMENT

April 23, 2018 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.